|Christmas Parade and Kid's Party|
Our town is one of the most naturally scenic environments in all of Canada.
Civic pride, surrounding the appearance of our town, inspires greater population growth. It also triggers investment and jobs into our local economy.
Any small effort towards improving your residential or commercial property will encourage your neighbours to also improve their own maintenance practices.
• Do not litter our streets or highways
• Mow lawns and trim unsightly growth
• Keep property clear of debris
• Store wood piles in a hidden place
• Remove damaged trees or branches
• Mend fences and damaged signs
• Paint surfaces that are peeling
• Replace all broken windows and worn doors
• Replace faded or damaged vinyl siding
• Fix shingled roofs that are in disrepair
• Remove delapidated buildings or sheds
• Maintain vacant properties and buildings
• Park large commercial vehicles out of sight
• Do not leave abandoned vehicles on display
• Plant flowers and trees... every bit helps !!
• Create volunteer beautification committees
Our common economic future is largely based on your contribution. Please help spread the word! Thanks for your cooperation.
Link: Tidy Towns of Newfoundland & Labrador
Click on any residential category below.
|Covered Garbage Regulations|
|Young at Heart Day Photo Gallery|
|Beautification of Our Community ..|