Home > Town Hall
The following are priorities for the Town of Massey Drive:
1. Additional water booster pumping facility.
2. Proportionate share of cost of the water system upgrade by the City of Corner Brook.
3. Upgrade to main playground.
4. Installation of playground equipment on Bellwood Drive.
6. Pavement recapping on the Main Road.
Integrated Community Sustainability Plan
As a new requirement for environmental infrastructure funding, all municipalities in Newfoundland and Labrador are expected to prepare and submit an Integrated Community Sustainability Plan (ICSP). This long-term plan will act as a guide for Massey Driveís development in the coming years.
Download free Adobe Reader software to read or print PDF file.
Click on any Town Hall category below.
Budget & Taxes
Forms & Documents
|Beautification of Our Community ..|